Classroom and Lab Technologies (CaLT) provides support for general purpose and technology-enhanced classroom facilities, computer classrooms, as well as audiovisual checkout equipment.
- Technical assistance during class: The CaLT support offices are available to assist classroom users with technical issues or problems. Use the in-room phone to call your campus Classroom Support Office and a technician will attend to your needs. A technician may be able to address the issue over the phone; otherwise, a technician will be dispatched to your classroom. This service is available during normal instructional hours while regular classes are in session.
- Arlington Classroom Support
Founders Hall, Room B117
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Classroom Support office is closed on Sundays during the summer term sessions.)
- Fairfax Classroom Support
Robinson Hall, Room A104
Innovation Hall, Room 232
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Prince William Classroom Support
Bull Run Hall, Room 136
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Classroom training: To view training materials for installed classroom equipment as well as photographs for all supported classrooms, click here. If you need additional assistance after reviewing these materials, contact the appropriate resource at your campus.
Arlington Classroom Support: 703-993-8226
Fairfax Classroom Support: 703-993-3456
Prince William Classroom Support: 703-993-8499
- Checkout equipment training: Visit your Classroom Support office to learn how to properly use equipment.
- Room maintenance: Classroom Support maintains AV equipment in all Registrar-scheduled classrooms. Repair or replacement of equipment that will take longer than a few minutes will be done between class periods. Faculty will be kept appraised via classroom listservs of any long-term equipment outages or temporary solutions.