Technology Conference Room
The Technology Conference Room seats 20 people and features white boards, a projector, portable presentation computers, a video conferencing package, and plugs for laptops to connect to the room’s technology.
- Appointments are required. Contact the CLUB lab assistants to make a reservation.
- If you plan to use the video conferencing equipment, contact the Videoconferencing Office at 703-993-4812 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require training in order to use the equipment, CLUB lab assistants can assist you. Please indicate that you will require assistance when making your reservation.
- This room is available to faculty and staff for meetings that end before 12 p.m., and to students for meetings and study groups that begin after 12 p.m.
- Dryerase markers are not provided.
The conference room is located in the Collaborative Learning Hub (CLUB) in the Johnson Center, Room 311D. For additional questions, call 703-993-3141 or e-mail email@example.com
. For videoconferencing support, call 703-993-4812 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org