Editing stations are available for post-production work. Edit, create, and print videos using STAR-Multimedia Lab resources. Student mentors with specialized knowledge of video editing software are on hand to assist with troubleshooting.
All video Macs are supported by Final Cut Pro Suite, including:
- Final Cut Pro
- Soundtrack Pro
- DVD Studio Pro
Video PCs are complemented with Adobe Premier editing software.
- To reserve equipment, click here and log-in with your Mason credentials (NetID).
Fall and Spring
Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday through Friday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- All students, faculty, and staff are authorized to use the lab.
- While reservations are not required, please keep in mind that during peak seasons or when time is critical to the completion of your project you should plan accordingly by reserving the equipment you need.
- Computer stations are reserved in three hour time slots.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be forfeited.
The STAR-Multimedia Lab is located on the second floor of the Johnson Center, Room 229. For more information or to make a reservation, call 703-993-8990 or visit STAR-Multimedia Computer Lab