Video Production Studio
A small production studio space is available for Mason students, faculty, and staff to complete small video production projects. Mentors are on hand to assist with troubleshooting.
- This space can be reserved in two hour blocks with a valid Mason student or faculty ID and can be used for a wide range of video, still photography, or other multimedia work.
- Users may bring their own equipment or check out production equipment from the STAR-Multimedia lab.
- The space is available during lab hours only.
Fall and Spring
Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday through Friday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- All students, faculty, and staff are authorized to use the lab.
- While reservations are not required, please keep in mind that during peak seasons or when time is critical to the completion of your project, you should plan accordingly by reserving the equipment you need.
- Computer stations are reserved in two hour time slots.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be forfeited.
The STAR-Multimedia Lab is located on the second floor of the Johnson Center, Room 229. For more information or to make a reservation, call 703-993-8990 or visit STAR-Multimedia Computer Lab